We continue to recommend that you plan your 2022 Herdy Campervan road trip in advance and consider the following;
- Foreign travel in our Herdy Campervans has been suspended.
- England, Scotland and Wales may have differing Covid restrictions.
- Many sites require pitches to be pre-booked and may operate a minimum number of nights booking policy.
- Demand for pitches is likely to be very high again this year.
- Wild camping is generally illegal in England and Wales so it is a good idea to be organised!
Please contact us with any queries and we will do our best to help you get the most out of your Herdy Campervan holiday.
Herdy Goes Camping
Herdy Campervans is a collaboration between Sara and Martyn Merckel, a Cumbrian couple with a sense of adventure, and fun-loving Lake District brand Herdy. Having brought up their own two boys on the campsite they owned at Eskdale, Sara and Martyn know the benefits of sharing time together in the great outdoors.
With a mission to share their passion for camping, Herdy Campervans aim to deliver miles of smiles to those seeking adventure on the open road! So if you’re looking for a cosy weekend break, a fun time with family or the ultimate adventure holiday, read on.
Booking A Herdy Campervan
Herdy Campervans are built to a high specification whether you choose one of the two manual vans or opt for the automatic version. Seating and sleeping up to 4 people our Herdy Campervans offer the perfect, ‘go anywhere’ holiday experience. Herdy Campervans are located close to the Lake District, Forest of Bowland, Yorkshire and Scotland – you might even go further afield!
Visit Our Shop at Herdy Campervans HQ
Herdy Campervans are filled with some of your favourite Herdy goodies so if you’d like to take any treats home with you, or need a little ‘thank you’ for your ‘dog sitter’, or ‘plant waterer’, we have an on-site shop selling a range of Herdy gifts.